General Information, Accommodation
Self Catering Accommodation:
An accommodation list and map of the area can be found in the
Tourist Office, located in the Lace House, Cashel, Glencolmcille.
Nancy's Cottage, Ireland,
Glencolmcille is an Irish speaking village situated in a very picturesque glen
at the foot of Slieve League (1972 ft - the highest sea cliff in Europe). Glencolmcille
boasts fine cliff walks, archaeological remains and safe beaches. Other amenities
include a 9 hole golf course and children's playground. The village itself has
three quaint pubs where traditional Irish music can be heard during the summer
season. It is a fabulous place that you will come back to time and time again!
Nancy's Cottage is an extremely comfortable cottage
with great facilities to make your holiday relaxing and enjoyable. It is within
walking distance to the beach, village and Oideas Gael.
- Pine kitchen / dining room
- Washing machine, dryer, electric cooker, dishwasher and microwave.
- Sitting room with open fire (or electric fuel effect stove.)
- Television, DVD, Video and CD player
- Bathroom with electric shower and WC.
- €1.00 coin electric meter, located in the kitchen.
- Solid fuel central heating (coal and peat briquettes available
in the village), also electric heaters.
- Travel cot and high chair.
- Linen supplied (but not for baby cot).
Sneem River Lodge,
064 6645578 or 087 6322583
Email: Anne Cronin
Take first left at the Glen Head Tavern, collect key at Mr Quigg's house (the
2nd bungalow on the right). Continue up the road and take 2nd right turn. Nancy's
Cottage is the 3rd cottage on the right.
Bed and breakfast - click here
Hostels and camping - click here
Houses/cottages for rental - click here
Self Catering - click here